Fits in a 2" receiver hitch. Allows connection with a 3/4" shackle or soft shackle.
Use your receiver as a recovery tow point.
- Lightweight precision CNC machined 6000 series aluminum
- Weighs only 1.9 pounds (steel versions weigh up to 8 pounds)
- Rated at 9500 pounds
- Ultimate failure at 51,000 pounds
- Fits standard 2 inch receivers
- Fits common ¾ screw pin shackles/D-Rings
- Machined radius on shackle mount hole for soft shackle compatibility
- Anodized or powder coated for oxidation protection
- Overall size- 6.6″ x 2″ x 2″
MADE IN USA
- Never exceed factory receiver hitch pull rating
- Always use a quality steel alloy 5/8” hitch pin
- Always pull in line with the hitch, do not bind or side load the shackle